Olivier martinez

Olivier martinez, A boy is on the way for actress Halle Berry and her French fiance Olivier Martinez.

“My son will be an American, but I remain French,” Martinez told People magazine in Paris Wednesday.

The actor, 47, revealed the news at the opening night of the Champs-Elysées Film Festival, as this year’s honorary president.

“I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture,” said Martinez, who has lived with Berry in California for the past two years. “I feel good there — but I’m still a foreigner.”
“My son will be an American,” he repeated.

Berry, 46, who arrived in Paris with Martinez Tuesday, is expected to walk down the red carpet with him this evening as the festival’s special guest of honor.

Berry has called her second pregnancy “the biggest surprise of my life.” Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it’s been a big surprise and the most wonderful,” she told CNN.com in April.
Berry also has a daughter, Nahla, 5, with a former boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry.
thumbnail
Title: Olivier martinez
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy