Jennifer Aniston is Jealous of Kate Middleton: Other Instances of Celebs Envying Celebs

Jennifer Aniston is Jealous of Kate Middleton: Other Instances of Celebs Envying Celebs, Jennifer Aniston's legendary locks have caused a lot of hair envy, but the star isn't satisfied with her famous mane -- she's a fan of Kate Middleton's crowning glory.

According to Us Weekly, Aniston admitted her own hair envy during a recent interview with Marie Claire. "Does she do her hair herself?" she asked. "She's got a hard job, being scrutinized like that. When I have a bad hair day, my hair just goes in a clip."

 The "We're the Millers" star is probably jealous of Kate's sleek waves because her own hair requires a lot of care. "I have naturally wavy, frizzy Greek hair," she said of her what her hair was like before "The Rachel" entered her life. "Over the years it's taken a beating from blow-dryers, flatirons, curlers, and extensions, which I think are the most damaging."

It's surprising to learn that a sexy star like Jen is actually jealous of another woman, but she's not the only stunning celeb who envies another star.

Unlike Jen, Matt Damon didn't suffer from hair envy after seeing another celeb's head -- it was a lack of hair that left him feeling jealous of Jake Gyllenhaal. Damon told People this about Jake's perfect dome: "Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head. He sure does have a beautiful round head."

At least Ben Affleck still loves Matt even though his pal doesn't look as great as Jake does with a buzz cut. In fact, the "Argo" star loves his BFF so much that he couldn't stand seeing Matt kiss Michael Douglas in "Behind the Candelabra." According to E! Online, Affleck said of the smooch, "It burns me up. You know, I feel the envy in my heart. I can't stand it."

Affleck also might be a bit jealous of Brad Pitt -- he couldn't help but gush about Aniston's ex during an interview with "Access Hollywood." "I love Brad Pitt. I think he's amazing," he said. "I love the way he looks, I'm not going to lie! I think he's awesome. If I could be somebody, it'd definitely be Brad Pitt."

Ben and Brad's mutual ex has also sparked envy in the heart of another celeb. According to Gossip Cop, Gwyneth Paltrow's body has left Rihanna feeling jealousy pangs. During an interview with Australia's "Kyle and Jackie O Show," the svelte singer said of the Goop goddess, "I'm really jealous of her, I don't even know why I like her."
Paltrow was named People magazine's most beautiful woman earlier this year, but the title didn't stop her from being awed by another celebrity's beauty at the Met Gala. During an interview with Entertainment Weekly, she said of Miranda Kerr, "She's just so pretty, it's abnormal."

Kendall Jenner might also feel a bit envious of Kerr since the mommy model has lived the teen's dream of being a Victoria's Secret angel, but Kim Kardashian would be satisfied with the modeling career that Kendall currently has -- the teen's runway-ready look has left her older sister longing to have long legs like hers. Back in April, Kim shared a video of her sunbathing sister that left Kendall calling her a "creepster." According to Life & Style, the mom-to-be said of her sis, "Look at this body on my little sister, Kendall Jenner. How jealous am I?" She admitted her envy again by stating, "I'm just jealous that she's a model and she's so tall!"
thumbnail
Title: Jennifer Aniston is Jealous of Kate Middleton: Other Instances of Celebs Envying Celebs
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy