Brandi Glanville welcomes home new dog

Brandi Glanville welcomes home new dog, Chica may be gone but Chico is home now.Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has found herself a new adorable pooch while the search for her lost dog continues.'We have a new family member until Chica comes back to us,' she tweeted on Sunday, adding: 'His name is Chico.'

Branded tweeted a cute picture of Mason holding their adorable new light colored Chihuahua Chico for her fans to see.
But despite the new addition to her family the reality star has not given up hope of finding her beloved lost dog.

The animal loving blonde made a plea to her Twitter followers to help her find brown Chihuahua mix Chica after her Los Angeles home was broken into.

Brandi – who has sons Mason, nine, and Jake, five, with her former husband Eddie Cibrian – wrote:'My dog Chica is lost please help! Call me.

'I will give anyone who finds my dog chica in Bel air, La, Encino area 10 thousand dollars. Please please. She has a collar call me!

'A little brown chihuawa mix, i cant spell. My boys will be devastated.'

While Brandi, 40, has offered a generous $10,000 reward if Chica is found, some unscrupulous people have already tried to take advantage of her.

She added: 'My house was broken into one of my dogs is missing people R calling pretending 2 have her. This is devastating - I will pay money give her back.'

Brandi – who separated from Eddie after eight years of marriage in 2009 following his affair with LeAnn Rimes – recently revealed she is eager to find a new man to share her life with but no one has made her heart go boom yet.
She said: 'I don't want to waste my time if it's not love, so I've had a lot of micro-relationships.

'My first boyfriend after Eddie, I was with him for a year. He was a rebound, but I only know that now. I don't want to get married again, but I feel like I am ready for a long-term relationship I want to find someone who fits in with me and my children.

'In four years, I haven't brought one man around my children because no one has been worthy. I won't do that until I feel like it's love. Everyone in LA is a unicorn chaser.'


thumbnail
Title: Brandi Glanville welcomes home new dog
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy