Transformers fire

Transformers fire, There was some real-life action and drama on the Transformers 4 set in Texas yesterday. E! News confirms that the set for the upcoming Michael Bay flick caught on fire last night around 7:30 p.m., with firefighters responding to a call in the 20000 block of Melber Lane, after the attic in a house the cast was shooting in went up in flames.

The Pflugerville and Austin firefighters controlled the fire and extinguished it before it had a chance to damage the rest of the home. There was one injury to a civilian who was transported to the hospital by Austin Travis County EMS.  Authorities have no other information on this person or their injury.

The fire department tells E! News that this fire is being ruled as accidental and that the home has been released back to the homeowner.

Travis County Sheriff's spokesman Roger Wade tells E! News that two deputies were at the property providing security when the fire started and stated that is not known if crews were shooting inside the house or just on the property.
Both Mark Wahlberg and Bay were reportedly gathered at the building when they smelled smoke. A member of the crew went to investigate and found the attic in flames.

The stars helped grab equipment and costumes as they hurriedly evacuated the building, according to photographers on the scene, who were told the blaze was possibly caused by wiring catching fire, although authorities tell E! News a cause has not been issued.

However, a crew member working on the site reportedly told KVUE news they were filming a "controlled explosion" at the time of the incident.
Title: Transformers fire
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles Transformers fire :


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy